Sitting magnificent and tall in Nairobi’s recent hub of skyscrapers, Upperhill, is Prism Tower by Kings Developers. The 34 storey architectural masterpiece built at a cost of over KES. 1.2 billion joins Times Towers (34 storeys), UAP Old Mutual Tower (33 storeys) and Britam Tower (32 storeys) in the quest to dominate Nairobi’s skyline. The Kings Prism Tower has 28 floors for offices, one level of reception recreational and a restaurant with an indoor and outdoor sitting space as well as five storeys for parking.
The Prism Tower is a gem; the inspiration behind it stemming from a Jewel and creating a focus for the outline and design behind the creation of this famous pinnacle. As a tribute to the eminent city that is Nairobi, the building profile has been designed to show up as prisms stacked upon prisms. Where the occurrence of an incident beam of light goes through the kaleidoscopic aspects of a fine-cut gem, creating a range of flamboyant colors.
Its design boasts of landscaped gardens with world class amenities. The building houses a jogging track around the building, swimming pool and gym. Furthermore, the tower incorporates a range of environment friendly systems that include a rain harvesting system for water conservation, large windows make the most of the available natural light reducing lighting costs and energy consumption, Intelligent light control system (motion sensors) at public area, energy-efficient glass façade exterior to minimize heat gain and LED lights for exterior and interior common area which consume only fraction of energy compared to normal lighting fixtures.
Some of the other corporate perks include:
- Separate sauna, steam rooms and lockers for men and women
- Podium-level garden with outdoor sitting area
- Seminar room for 20 people
- Provision for own toilet and pantry inside the offices
- Fire Alarm System
- Emergency lighting system
- Floor trunking distribution system
- Closed circuit TV system
- Imported designer ceramic tiles and water heater in toilet
- Public address / music system (PA/BGM)
- Backup power system (Diesel Generator)
- Separate service elevator
- Separate designer bathroom for ladies and gentlemen on each floors
- Security cabin at entry and exit of complex
- Designer lobbies and reception area
Prism Tower is one of the ventures of King’s Developers. A real estate development company that was founded as part of the Royal Group of Companies with developments in a number of projects in the retail, commercial, hospitality and residential projects.